Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- No smoking on the ship
- Being naked is acceptable for everyone except while in harbours or when safety equipment must be worn.
- Meals are arranged around sailing – not sailing around meals.
- Drinks taken from the fridge must be replenished when empty. The penalty for failing to comply is doing all the dishes on the following day.
- Deck, cabins and bunks must be kept tidy at all times.
- You may not like a meal – but that’s no reason for pouting or cooking an alternate.
- No street shoes on deck and no water under deck.
- Fresh water and gas may be difficult to come by – use them sparingly.
- If in doubt, ask the captain. Hint – this is a ship – not a democracy.