Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- No smoking on the ship
- Clothing is optional except while in harbours or when safety equipment must be worn.
- Meals are arranged around sailing – not sailing around meals.
- Drinks taken from the fridge must be replenished when empty. The penalty for failing to comply is doing all the dishes on the following day.
- Deck, cabins and bunks must be kept tidy at all times.
- You may not like a meal – but that’s no reason for pouting or cooking something else.
- No street shoes on deck and no sea water under deck.
- If in doubt, ask the captain. Hint – this is a ship – not a democracy.